This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [binutils][PATCH] Avoid zero-length VLAs.
- From: Brooks Moses <bmoses at google dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2016 14:15:56 -0700
- Subject: Re: [binutils][PATCH] Avoid zero-length VLAs.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAOxa4KpheNdcBF7WU66jmmh1oGG0GaSM4wcWxiRmqEdOXqH7fQ@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com> <CAOxa4KpMCfgbEkQ6At_zvYYSxdJ+ajdF+W-e3Qx47Q4VDV_zcQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAOxa4Koe68WMinxJZ50-KXgXY0KT1rfxnJ8YvSxtN9+q-iTEmg@mail.gmail.com>
On Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 4:52 PM, Brooks Moses <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 13, 2016 at 9:03 AM, Brooks Moses <email@example.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, Jun 13, 2016 at 3:36 AM, Nick Clifton <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>>> Thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately you have reported it
>>> to the wrong place! The libiberty code is used by both the binutils and
>>> gcc projects, but it is officially maintained by gcc. So please could
>>> you repost this bug report and patch to email@example.com ?
>> Will do. Thanks for the quick reply!
> And following up: This is now committed to GCC as r238233.
> I'd offer to do a patch for integrating it to the binutils/gdb
> repository, but I don't have commit access. Looks like there are a
> number of other differences in the cp-demangle.c file between the two
> versions, as well.
Ping? What can I do to help get this integrated to binutils?