This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: release 2.27: ready ?
- From: Matthias Klose <doko at ubuntu dot com>
- To: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>, Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 13:54:58 +0200
- Subject: Re: release 2.27: ready ?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <272DF5FD-72EF-4F71-B716-089E4F33FAA3@adacore.com>
On 15.07.2016 17:37, Tristan Gingold wrote:
> I'd like to release binutils 2.27 next week. As usual, if you have any pending patch, please notify me.
This was last week.
I also see that the date is not bumped on the 2.27 branch. I assume Joel has to
implement this? Can we note this in release procedures, if we have that written up?