This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [RFC PATCH, binutils, ELF 9/11] Add support for creating import libraries
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Thomas Preudhomme <thomas dot preudhomme at foss dot arm dot com>
- Cc: "Richard Earnshaw (lists)" <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 11:38:42 +0100
- Subject: Re: [RFC PATCH, binutils, ELF 9/11] Add support for creating import libraries
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <15621867.zZFdgkhyZs@e108577-lin> <14263055.eCW0WH2dUv@e108577-lin>
> What do you think of the NEWS entry in the updated patch (the NEWS entry is
> the only change)?
It is invisible. :-) [I think that you might have forgotten to include it in the patch...]
> As said previously, I'll wait for 2.28 to commit.
There is no need to wait. The 2.27 branch has already been made, so any commits
made to the mainline will not affect the 2.27 release.