This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: ARM mapping symbols and --strip-unneeded
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2016 16:01:39 +0100
- Subject: Re: ARM mapping symbols and --strip-unneeded
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20160626221336.GB1916@weiser.dinsnail.net> <1726067.4bXWhcsQMF@e108577-lin> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4150995.cNDoftbVYl@e108577-lin>
> I suspected a testism indeed. Could we have an ARM specific expected result? I
> am concerned that an XFAIL would mask a real regression in the future.
Sure - but could you do it ? I am a bit swamped at the moment.