This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH v2] Treat STV_HIDDEN and STV_INTERNAL symbols as STB_LOCAL
- From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at imgtec dot com>
- To: Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo dot org>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2016 23:56:21 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] Treat STV_HIDDEN and STV_INTERNAL symbols as STB_LOCAL
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 00 dot 1605070212010 dot 6794 at tp dot orcam dot me dot uk> <20160522041449 dot GH26300 at vapier dot lan> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 00 dot 1605270007210 dot 9344 at tp dot orcam dot me dot uk>
On Fri, 27 May 2016, Maciej W. Rozycki wrote:
> > your basic premise sounds fine as does your reading of the spec.
> > i glanced at the places you're adding checks and they look OK to
> > me, but i'm not super familiar with all the ldso/libdl paths.
> Thank you for your review.
> Does anyone have anything to add or have we reached a consensus?
I saw no further comments and certainly no objections, so I have
committed this change now so that it makes it to 2.24.
Thanks, Mike, again for your review.