This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [GOLD] alignment test
- From: Cary Coutant <ccoutant at gmail dot com>
- To: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 12:34:51 -0700
- Subject: Re: [GOLD] alignment test
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20160628060509 dot GD3665 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org>
> PowerPC gcc aligns char arrays to a word which results in the test
> failing since it expects a char alignment for *_item4 variables. As
> the test already uses gcc attributes to assign variables to sections,
> we may as well use an attribute to align too.
> * testsuite/plugin_layout_with_alignment.c: Explicitly align all