This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH 1/1] Don't convert R_SPARC_32 to R_SPARC_RELATIVE if class is ELFCLASS64
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: James Clarke <jrtc27 at jrtc27 dot com>, Cary Coutant <ccoutant at gmail dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, debian-sparc at lists dot debian dot org
- Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 12:02:55 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/1] Don't convert R_SPARC_32 to R_SPARC_RELATIVE if class is ELFCLASS64
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1462961436-40750-1-git-send-email-jrtc27 at jrtc27 dot com> <1462961436-40750-2-git-send-email-jrtc27 at jrtc27 dot com> <8e51a50d-a1e0-fe30-c296-f7c2a5117d49 at redhat dot com> <20160627221326 dot GA45438 at Jamess-MacBook dot local>
> Any progress on this? It would be good to get this fixed properly. I
> know gold segfaults when building one particular package with the gold
> part of the patch applied (although I haven't tried it without) but at
> least getting just bfd fixed would be an improvement.
Sorry about that - the patch is now checked in.