This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH v2] ARC: gas: Generate offset with Default CFA
- From: Vineet Gupta <Vineet dot Gupta1 at synopsys dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>, Claudiu Zissulescu <Claudiu dot Zissulescu at synopsys dot com>
- Cc: Cupertino Miranda <Cupertino dot Miranda at synopsys dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 02:32:01 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] ARC: gas: Generate offset with Default CFA
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1467032706-7684-1-git-send-email-vgupta at synopsys dot com> <1467034867-8288-1-git-send-email-vgupta at synopsys dot com> <d12f1e66-d273-cacf-700c-b4fec6be05e9 at redhat dot com>
On Monday 27 June 2016 09:24 PM, Nick Clifton wrote:
> Hi Vineet,
>> gas * config//tc-arc.c (tc_arc_frame_initial_instructions): Use
>> cfi_add_CFA_def_cfa to generate default CFA with offset
> Approved and applied.
> + cfi_add_CFA_def_cfa(28, 0);
> You need a space between the end of the function name and the opening parenthesis.
> Also - you did not test the patch by running the GAS testsuite. If you
> had done so you would have found a regression: "CFI on ARC". I have
> taken care of this for you this time...
Thx for the fixups and quick merge - I'll be more careful next time !