This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: ARM mapping symbols and --strip-unneeded
- From: Michael Weiser <michael at weiser dot dinsnail dot net>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 15:40:20 +0200
- Subject: Re: ARM mapping symbols and --strip-unneeded
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20160626221336 dot GB1916 at weiser dot dinsnail dot net> <e7fff803-6244-4782-2768-6b301387aed8 at redhat dot com> <20160627130931 dot GA4619 at weiser dot dinsnail dot net> <bfce06b6-acd0-b720-5db5-651c5e9c4fc0 at redhat dot com>
On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 02:24:14PM +0100, Nick Clifton wrote:
> > If so, I'd go ahead and open a bug with the extended patch as
> > you suggested.
> Please do.
Thank you again and again! This was an awesome upstream support
Chuffed to bits,