This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Add support for yet some more new ISA 3.0 instructions.
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Peter Bergner <bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 08:09:38 +0930
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add support for yet some more new ISA 3.0 instructions.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <be73baa5-5311-c542-a146-e954b669877c at vnet dot ibm dot com>
On Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 05:26:50PM -0500, Peter Bergner wrote:
> This patch adds support for yet some more new instructions that were just
> added (today!) to POWER ISA 3.0. I've been told there will be no more
> additions after these.
> Tristan, I'd like to commit this to trunk in time to make 2.27, so that
> 2.27 supports all ISA 3.0 (ie, POWER9) instructions and since the format
> for the setb instruction has changed. Ok?
Looks good to me.
Australia Development Lab, IBM