This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH v3 0/5] [ARC] Convert nps400 from a machine type to an extension
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Graham Markall <graham dot markall at embecosm dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Claudiu dot Zissulescu at synopsys dot com
- Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 14:07:38 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v3 0/5] [ARC] Convert nps400 from a machine type to an extension
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <cover dot 1466085017 dot git dot graham dot markall at embecosm dot com> <cover dot 1466439864 dot git dot graham dot markall at embecosm dot com>
> - Updated gas/config/tc-arc.c:md_show_usage() to include possible command line
> - Updated gas/doc/c-arc.texi to include the new options.
> - Refactored the checks in gas/config/tc-arc.c:check_cpu_feature().
Approved and applied - the whole series.
PS. You missed out a changelog for the patch to the ld testsuite files, so
I created one for you.
PPS. Would you like write-after-approval access to the repository ? If so,
please fill out the form here, using my email address as recommendor: