This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Releases 2.27 and 2.26.1
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: Senthil Kumar Selvaraj <senthil_kumar dot selvaraj at atmel dot com>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 15:32:37 +0200
- Subject: Re: Releases 2.27 and 2.26.1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <2D5A1F96-A731-4D41-9C77-FFB069F1115F at adacore dot com> <87porltxq2 dot fsf at atmel dot com>
> On 13 Jun 2016, at 08:21, Senthil Kumar Selvaraj <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Tristan Gingold writes:
>> I'd like to create the 2.27 branch soon, and also to build the 2.26.1 release.
>> If you have any pending patch you'd like to have in one of these releases, please speak quickly!
> I have one more patch related to linker relaxation for the avr target,
> for both 2.27 and 2.26.1. ETA end of this week.
Was that 'PR ld/20254', or is there another patch pending ?