This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
RE: [PATCH 0/4] [ARC] Convert nps400 from a machine type to an extension
- From: Claudiu Zissulescu <Claudiu dot Zissulescu at synopsys dot com>
- To: Graham Markall <graham dot markall at embecosm dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 15:32:25 +0000
- Subject: RE: [PATCH 0/4] [ARC] Convert nps400 from a machine type to an extension
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <cover dot 1466085017 dot git dot graham dot markall at embecosm dot com> <098ECE41A0A6114BB2A07F1EC238DE89661AD8D5 at de02wembxa dot internal dot synopsys dot com> <57640B21 dot 8000604 at embecosm dot com>
> We'd prefer that this is the proper implementation of support for the
> EZChip CPU rather than as a separate machine type, and to keep it this
> way (i.e. not switching it back to being a machine type in a couple of
> months' time).
That's fine by me. Please go ahead with your patch and double check if it is working for both big and little endian.