This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
[PATCH 0/3] [ARC] Finish implementing Extended Instruction Set for NPS-400
- From: Graham Markall <graham dot markall at embecosm dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Claudiu Zissulescu <Claudiu dot Zissulescu at synopsys dot com>, Graham Markall <graham dot markall at embecosm dot com>
- Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 17:15:13 +0100
- Subject: [PATCH 0/3] [ARC] Finish implementing Extended Instruction Set for NPS-400
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
This set of patches implements the remainder of the NPS-400 Extended
Instruction Set. There are no further instructions from the Extended
Instruction Set to implement, but the Accelerator Instruction Set for the
NPS-400 is unimplemented and will follow in future.
The first two patches implement arithmetic/logic instructions and Deep
Packet Inspection (DPI) instructions respectively; the third patch implements
the ldbit instruction. ldbit is also a DPI instruction, but I have
broken it out into a separate patch because its encoding overloads the
ld instruction's encoding, but differs from the standard ld instruction
by setting ZZ=11.
All patches have been tested and pass `make check` with the arc-elf and
arceb-elf targets - there are no regressions.
Graham Markall (3):
[ARC] Add arithmetic and logic instructions for nps
[ARC] Add deep packet inspection instructions for nps
[ARC] Add ldbit for nps
gas/ChangeLog | 18 +++
gas/testsuite/gas/arc/nps400-6.d | 288 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
gas/testsuite/gas/arc/nps400-6.s | 161 ++++++++++++++++++++
include/opcode/arc.h | 1 +
opcodes/ChangeLog | 36 +++++
opcodes/arc-nps400-tbl.h | 314 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
opcodes/arc-opc.c | 226 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++--
7 files changed, 1028 insertions(+), 16 deletions(-)