This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] sparc: add missing comment about hyperprivileged register operands
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 13:41:13 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] sparc: add missing comment about hyperprivileged register operands
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87shwnpg5p dot fsf at oracle dot com> <78cf4e9f-575d-6bb0-b7ef-921c512548d8 at redhat dot com> <87bn3ak38x dot fsf at oracle dot com>
> > Hi. Trivial patch adding some missing bits in that comment.
> > Ok to commit?
> Yes - this one counts as obvious.
> Am I allowed to commit trivial/obvious patches like this without a
> pre-approval, along with a [COMMITTED] email?
Yes - that is exactly right.