This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
[PATCH 0/4] [ARC] Several patches to try to apply before 2.27 branch
- From: Cupertino Miranda <Cupertino dot Miranda at synopsys dot com>
- To: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>, Claudiu Zissulescu <Claudiu dot Zissulescu at synopsys dot com>, Francois Bedard <Francois dot Bedard at synopsys dot com>
- Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 10:54:48 +0000
- Subject: [PATCH 0/4] [ARC] Several patches to try to apply before 2.27 branch
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Please do consider this patches for 2.27 branch.
1/4 - Added support for DT_RELACOUNT enabling faster dynamic relative
relocs on Linux.
2/4 - General bug fixes for ARC BFD
3/4 - Fixed bug in .got headers relocations after .got and .got.plt
reordering, in previous patch.
4/4 - XFAIL S-Records tests for both little and big endian ARC target.
Nick: Can you please review this such that those can still go in 2.27 ?