This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH 7/8] Remove unneeded checks on type lengths.
- From: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- To: John Baldwin <jhb at freebsd dot org>
- Cc: "gdb-patches at sourceware dot org" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 11:47:35 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 7/8] Remove unneeded checks on type lengths.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1465678115-58170-1-git-send-email-jhb at FreeBSD dot org> <1465678115-58170-8-git-send-email-jhb at FreeBSD dot org>
On Sat, Jun 11, 2016 at 9:48 PM, John Baldwin <email@example.com> wrote:
> Type lengths are unsigned, so are always greater than zero. A check
The type length can be zero.
> against the length of 'tgt_type' is retained to prevent dividing by zero.
Your patch is good to me.