This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Releases 2.27 and 2.26.1
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Marcin KoÅcielnicki <koriakin at 0x04 dot net>
- Cc: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>, Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2016 16:49:21 +0930
- Subject: Re: Releases 2.27 and 2.26.1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <2D5A1F96-A731-4D41-9C77-FFB069F1115F at adacore dot com> <97a9b757-16da-43c4-d4c0-f9fe78220af4 at 0x04 dot net>
On Sat, Jun 11, 2016 at 08:50:09AM +0200, Marcin KoÅcielnicki wrote:
> On 10/06/16 17:02, Tristan Gingold wrote:
> >I'd like to create the 2.27 branch soon, and also to build the 2.26.1 release.
> >If you have any pending patch you'd like to have in one of these releases, please speak quickly!
> This one unbreaks linking STT_GNU_IFUNC-using shared libraries on s390:
> Building glibc is completely broken without this patch.
Note that the only reason I didn't approve this fix myself is that we
have active s390 maintainers, who may decide on a different fix.
Australia Development Lab, IBM