This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH][gold] Mips: Add support for MIPS R6.
- From: Cary Coutant <ccoutant at gmail dot com>
- To: Vladimir Radosavljevic <Vladimir dot Radosavljevic at imgtec dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Petar Jovanovic <Petar dot Jovanovic at imgtec dot com>
- Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 09:12:25 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][gold] Mips: Add support for MIPS R6.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <3060420525346945A0ADBD567348A917237414FD at BADAG02 dot ba dot imgtec dot org>
> This patch adds support for Mips32r6 and Mips64r6.
> Depends on https://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2016-05/msg00067.html.
+ gold_error(_("PC-relative load from unaligned address"));
(Several places) More info would be useful in these error messages:
object file, section name, offset.
Other than that, this patch looks good.
Did you have updated versions of the other two patches to send me, or
should I just apply the originals with my suggested changes?