Re: add vulcan support to gas

Hi Marcus,

1) I have attached the binutils patch in the first mail
(https://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2016-06/msg00064.html)
Attaching in this mail too . Corresponding GCC patch is here
https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2016-06/msg00541.html

2) Added the author entry in the ChangeLog

gas/ChangeLog:
Virendra Pathak (virendra.pathak@broadcom.com)
* config/tc-aarch64.c (aarch64_cpus): Add vulcan.
* doc/c-aarch64.texi : Document that vulcan is a valid processor name
with regards,
Virendra Pathak