This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH v4] gold: Fix non-deterministic behaviour of Mips gold.
- From: Markus Trippelsdorf <markus at trippelsdorf dot de>
- To: Artemiy Volkov <artemiyv at acm dot org>
- Cc: Cary Coutant <ccoutant at gmail dot com>, Vladimir Radosavljevic <Vladimir dot Radosavljevic at imgtec dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Petar Jovanovic <Petar dot Jovanovic at imgtec dot com>
- Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 15:49:09 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v4] gold: Fix non-deterministic behaviour of Mips gold.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <3060420525346945A0ADBD567348A91723740FFD at BADAG02 dot ba dot imgtec dot org> <CAJimCsE0OMHB_TpscfbnGrYTiGXSPd+KoOLxQ6_bDzaSv5DXbA at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAOxjHa0aY2uFKCL-UPdQtQzkax_Y1F52k6WikCRta1nFi-O8KA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 2016.05.25 at 10:50 +0300, Artemiy Volkov wrote:
> On Fri, May 20, 2016 at 1:09 AM, Cary Coutant <email@example.com> wrote:
> >> * mips.cc (Mips_got_entry::Mips_got_entry): Remove object argument
> > Committed with the suggested change. Revised patch attached.
> > -cary
> this patch breaks the gold build for me since not all callers of
> Mips_got_info::global_got_symbols() were adjusted to use the new
> return type.
> I have attached the easiest possible fix.
I ran into the same issue today.
Please just commit your fix, because I think the patch is obvious.