This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Add support for Phoenix-RTOS on ARM.
- From: Jakub Sejdak <jakub dot sejdak at phoesys dot com>
- To: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 09:29:17 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add support for Phoenix-RTOS on ARM.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1463044658-19231-1-git-send-email-jakub dot sejdak at phoesys dot com> <CAFvk=0vTbVTYvHG+gUqshp52hBJNHGpVScj-4E0x8E2dd_BaFw at mail dot gmail dot com> <86y47fbdul dot fsf at gmail dot com>
config.sub and config.guess are already in newest version in GCC's
trunk. Will someone import them?
Having it done, can I to push this patch (with changelog included) to upstream?
2016-05-12 15:33 GMT+02:00 Yao Qi <email@example.com>:
> Jakub Sejdak <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> Please regenerate configure files and import config.sub from GNU
>> config, as this patch depends on it.
> You can do it by yourself. Import config.sub and config.guess to gcc,
> and post the patch to gcc-patches mail list. GCC maintainers can pick
> it up, then you can sync the patch to binutils.
>> I didn't write a changelog entry, because I don't know who is allowed
>> to do it: patch sender or global maintainters.
> You can write the changelog entry.
> Yao (éå)