This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Add support for Phoenix-RTOS on ARM.
- From: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- To: Jakub Sejdak <jakub dot sejdak at phoesys dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 14:33:22 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add support for Phoenix-RTOS on ARM.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1463044658-19231-1-git-send-email-jakub dot sejdak at phoesys dot com> <CAFvk=0vTbVTYvHG+gUqshp52hBJNHGpVScj-4E0x8E2dd_BaFw at mail dot gmail dot com>
Jakub Sejdak <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Please regenerate configure files and import config.sub from GNU
> config, as this patch depends on it.
You can do it by yourself. Import config.sub and config.guess to gcc,
and post the patch to gcc-patches mail list. GCC maintainers can pick
it up, then you can sync the patch to binutils.
> I didn't write a changelog entry, because I don't know who is allowed
> to do it: patch sender or global maintainters.
You can write the changelog entry.