This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
[PATCH 2.26 backport] PR gold/19047: Fix bug related to addend computation for MERGE sections.
- From: Roland McGrath <mcgrathr at google dot com>
- To: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: Sriraman Tallam <tmsriram at google dot com>
- Date: Thu, 5 May 2016 10:07:34 -0700
- Subject: [PATCH 2.26 backport] PR gold/19047: Fix bug related to addend computation for MERGE sections.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Trunk commit 8fe0f303f4d792ab581483be69d448574bbd4835 applies cleanly
to the 2.26 branch.
I'd like to push cherry-pick -x of that to the branch. It fixes 19047. OK?
Unfortunately the ChangeLog entry in the trunk fix did not mention the
Should I just leave it as it is, or should I amend the ChangeLog
message in the cherry-pick?