This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [AArch64] Also puts value in place for R_AARCH64_RELATIVE
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Jiong Wang <jiong dot wang at foss dot arm dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 14:15:29 +0100
- Subject: Re: [AArch64] Also puts value in place for R_AARCH64_RELATIVE
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <571DE824 dot 7030501 at foss dot arm dot com>
> static linking stage for scenario described above. Meanwhile I noticed
> old AArch64 android loader has a bug (PR19163) which relies on current
> linker behavior as a workaround, so the same option --no-apply-dynamic-relocs
The patch looks OK to me, but it is lacking one detail: since you are adding a
new feature to the linker you need to add some documentation to ld/ld.texinfo
and mentions it in ld/NEWS.