This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] update many old style function definitions
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: tbsaunde+binutils at tbsaunde dot org
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 16:09:02 +0930
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] update many old style function definitions
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1460772018-11897-1-git-send-email-tbsaunde+binutils at tbsaunde dot org>
On Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 10:00:18PM -0400, email@example.com wrote:
> This includes regenerating a bunch of files in opcodes/ with trunk cgen.
> built with --enable-targets=all and one cross per gas/config/tc-*.c, ok?
OK with changelog fixed. For the cgen files, just say "Regenerate",
to convey the fact that we don't have local changes to generated files
we need to carry.
Australia Development Lab, IBM