This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH 0/2] [PUSHED/OBV] gas/arc: Add nps400 support to .cpu directive
- From: Claudiu Zissulescu <claziss at gmail dot com>
- To: Andrew Burgess <andrew dot burgess at embecosm dot com>, Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Claudiu Zissulescu <Claudiu dot Zissulescu at synopsys dot com>, Cupertino Miranda <Cupertino dot Miranda at synopsys dot com>
- Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2016 10:35:16 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/2] [PUSHED/OBV] gas/arc: Add nps400 support to .cpu directive
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <cover dot 1460822027 dot git dot andrew dot burgess at embecosm dot com>
I am not sure if those two patches are obvious. One is changing the
semantic of a pseudo-op. I would expect a bit of discussion here, as
in our ARC backend R0 is a symbol while r0 is a register. Hence, we
are case sensitive. And the other one adds (doesn't fix) a new
Nick should be the one if I am right or not.
On Sat, Apr 16, 2016 at 6:01 PM, Andrew Burgess
> Two patches that I've pushed relating to adding support for nps400 to
> the ARC assembler .cpu directive. The first patch adds support for
> nps400 while the second makes the .cpu directive case-insensitive.
> I've pushed both of these fixes as obvious.
> Andrew Burgess (2):
> gas/arc: Support NPS400 in .cpu directive
> gas/arc: Make .cpu directive case-insensitive
> gas/ChangeLog | 9 +++++++++
> gas/config/tc-arc.c | 18 +++++++++++-------
> 2 files changed, 20 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)