This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
[PATCH 0/2] [PUSHED/OBV] gas/arc: Add nps400 support to .cpu directive
- From: Andrew Burgess <andrew dot burgess at embecosm dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Claudiu dot Zissulescu at synopsys dot com, Cupertino dot Miranda at synopsys dot com, Andrew Burgess <andrew dot burgess at embecosm dot com>
- Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2016 17:01:53 +0100
- Subject: [PATCH 0/2] [PUSHED/OBV] gas/arc: Add nps400 support to .cpu directive
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Two patches that I've pushed relating to adding support for nps400 to
the ARC assembler .cpu directive. The first patch adds support for
nps400 while the second makes the .cpu directive case-insensitive.
I've pushed both of these fixes as obvious.
Andrew Burgess (2):
gas/arc: Support NPS400 in .cpu directive
gas/arc: Make .cpu directive case-insensitive
gas/ChangeLog | 9 +++++++++
gas/config/tc-arc.c | 18 +++++++++++-------
2 files changed, 20 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)