This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Removal of 2 ARM tags
- From: Thomas Preudhomme <thomas dot preudhomme at foss dot arm dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 15:50:46 +0100
- Subject: Removal of 2 ARM tags
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I made a mistake when creating a tag for the version of GDB we used in our GNU
ARM embedded tools release 2016Q1. I created a correct tag now and would like
the following tags to be removed from the git server:
It's the first release we did with a branch on sourceware and we didn't build
from that branch for gdb so removing it should be safe at this point. The git
repository does not allow tag removal (a safe default IMO) so could someone
remove it for me?