This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
[PUSHED] Re: [PATCH] ld/arc: Fix linker for big-endian arc targets
- From: Andrew Burgess <andrew dot burgess at embecosm dot com>
- To: Claudiu Zissulescu <Claudiu dot Zissulescu at synopsys dot com>
- Cc: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2016 16:49:37 +0100
- Subject: [PUSHED] Re: [PATCH] ld/arc: Fix linker for big-endian arc targets
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1459442059-12298-1-git-send-email-andrew dot burgess at embecosm dot com> <5703C510 dot 3070109 at redhat dot com> <20160407140659 dot GL18129 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org> <20160407152205 dot GP25615 at embecosm dot com> <098ECE41A0A6114BB2A07F1EC238DE896617D7B4 at DE02WEMBXB dot internal dot synopsys dot com>
* Claudiu Zissulescu <Claudiu.Zissulescu@synopsys.com> [2016-04-07 15:32:46 +0000]:
> Probably it is ok to commit it as it may break builds for other
> people, and the solution is very simple.
Pushed as an "obvious" fix. If there's disagreement later it can be