This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [SH] Adjust stack area for simulator
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Oleg Endo <oleg dot endo at t-online dot de>, binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2016 16:13:30 +0100
- Subject: Re: [SH] Adjust stack area for simulator
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1460035182 dot 21967 dot 109 dot camel at t-online dot de>
> * emulparams/shelf.sh: Set stack area to 0x3FFFFF00.
This part is approved. Do you have write access ? If not,
then ping me and I will apply the patch for you.
> * sh/interp.c (sim_memory_size): Default init to 30.
> (parse_and_set_memory_size): Adjust upper bound to 31.
This part of the patch needs to be posted to the gdb list and approval sort there.