This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] move the computation of C++ warning flags to bfd/warning.m4
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: tbsaunde+binutils at tbsaunde dot org
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016 10:07:53 +0930
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] move the computation of C++ warning flags to bfd/warning.m4
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1459704127-16182-1-git-send-email-tbsaunde+binutils at tbsaunde dot org>
On Sun, Apr 03, 2016 at 01:22:07PM -0400, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> There isn't anything specific to gold about this code, so it would seem to make
> sense to compute C and C++ warning flags in the same place. This also means
> that anything else that wants C++ warning flags won't have to roll there own.
I think I prefer things the way they are, but in any case will defer
to Cary's opinion on whether this patch should be accepted.
Australia Development Lab, IBM