This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
RE: [PATCHv3 5/7] arc: Add nps400 machine type, and assembler flag.
- From: Claudiu Zissulescu <Claudiu dot Zissulescu at synopsys dot com>
- To: Andrew Burgess <andrew dot burgess at embecosm dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>, "Cupertino dot Miranda at synopsys dot com" <Cupertino dot Miranda at synopsys dot com>, "noamca at mellanox dot com" <noamca at mellanox dot com>, Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>, Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 11:26:43 +0000
- Subject: RE: [PATCHv3 5/7] arc: Add nps400 machine type, and assembler flag.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <cover dot 1456947552 dot git dot andrew dot burgess at embecosm dot com> <cover dot 1458082098 dot git dot andrew dot burgess at embecosm dot com> <503fcfcf06a8ebe23202bd9ef0922aea6c4082be dot 1458082098 dot git dot andrew dot burgess at embecosm dot com> <098ECE41A0A6114BB2A07F1EC238DE896617B701 at DE02WEMBXB dot internal dot synopsys dot com> <20160316112321 dot GO14100 at embecosm dot com>
Then it should be ok. I am not in the office this week and next week to put your patches through our nightly, so please apologize me if I cannot fully test your contribution.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Andrew Burgess [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
> Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2016 12:23 PM
> To: Claudiu Zissulescu
> Cc: email@example.com; Cupertino.Miranda@synopsys.com;
> firstname.lastname@example.org; Nick Clifton; Andreas Schwab
> Subject: Re: [PATCHv3 5/7] arc: Add nps400 machine type, and assembler
> * Claudiu Zissulescu <Claudiu.Zissulescu@synopsys.com> [2016-03-16
> 11:08:50 +0000]:
> > It seems ok, though some testing is required.
> What testing would you like to see done? I ran the binutils tests
> with no regressions, and I inspected some generated ELF files by eye,
> and that all looked fine. I'm happy to run any reasonable testing if
> you can specify what you'd like done :)