This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
[cancel] [patch] aout+coff: Fix strict-aliasing rules error
- From: Jan Kratochvil <jan dot kratochvil at redhat dot com>
- To: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 08:26:57 +0100
- Subject: [cancel] [patch] aout+coff: Fix strict-aliasing rules error
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20160308135706 dot GA3994 at host1 dot jankratochvil dot net> <20160309071310 dot GL9617 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org>
On Wed, 09 Mar 2016 08:13:10 +0100, Alan Modra wrote:
> Would you like to rewrite the macro as a static inline function
> instead? libecoff.h too. Preapproved.
The GCC bug has been approved as valid so I am cancelling this patch.