This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH 0/6] misc constification of strings
- From: Trevor Saunders <tbsaunde at tbsaunde dot org>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: tbsaunde+binutils at tbsaunde dot org, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 08:55:47 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/6] misc constification of strings
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1455681262-11896-1-git-send-email-tbsaunde+binutils at tbsaunde dot org> <56C704DE dot 3030204 at redhat dot com>
On Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 12:04:46PM +0000, Nick Clifton wrote:
> Hi Trevor,
> > It generaly seems like a good idea to make things const when possible,
> > especially when we sometimes make them point to literals.
> > patches individually built and tested on x86_64-linux-gnu, ok?
> Approved and applied (all 6 patches).
thanks, from rebasing some other patches it looks like making the local
"string" in s_stab_generic () const got dropped, was that intended?
I also se you made some whitespace fixups, are the rules documented