This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH 0/6] misc constification of strings
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: tbsaunde+binutils at tbsaunde dot org, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 12:04:46 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/6] misc constification of strings
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1455681262-11896-1-git-send-email-tbsaunde+binutils at tbsaunde dot org>
> It generaly seems like a good idea to make things const when possible,
> especially when we sometimes make them point to literals.
> patches individually built and tested on x86_64-linux-gnu, ok?
Approved and applied (all 6 patches).