This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
RE: [PATCH] [ARC] GAS: allow CFI pseudo-ops.
- From: Claudiu Zissulescu <Claudiu dot Zissulescu at synopsys dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: "Francois dot Bedard at synopsys dot com" <Francois dot Bedard at synopsys dot com>
- Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 13:44:35 +0000
- Subject: RE: [PATCH] [ARC] GAS: allow CFI pseudo-ops.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1455188463-1738-1-git-send-email-claziss at synopsys dot com> <56C1D54C dot 3030300 at redhat dot com>
> Approved - please apply. (Do you have write access now ?)
I have the write access now, thank you. Any advice on how to apply it? Or anything else which I should take care of when submitting a patch to binutils repository?