This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Avoiding GOT in gold
- From: Jethro Beekman <binutils at jbeekman dot nl>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2016 20:12:48 -0800
- Subject: Re: Avoiding GOT in gold
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56B9346F dot 5080201 at jbeekman dot nl> <56B93D41 dot 7060508 at jbeekman dot nl> <CAMe9rOp4OP2zQc7K9_-Ju2qHrwxsyAjSd6=3xnqc4A64AL_fUg at mail dot gmail dot com>
>>> I'd like to use gold for various reasons, but how do I make gold not put test1
>>> in the GOT here?
> Which gold are you using? Have you tried gold from binutils 2.26?
I was using 2.25. 2.26 produces the desired output, thanks.