This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [patch] support reading DATA members in ILF format DLL import libraries
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Nathaniel Smith <njs at pobox dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Kai Tietz <ktietz70 at googlemail dot com>
- Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 13:47:14 +0000
- Subject: Re: [patch] support reading DATA members in ILF format DLL import libraries
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAPJVwBkEgdkaYmr5hp4mQKqiGO0L-vX7cq_=e1TOCLk8AH7WJQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
The attached patch provides a simple fix.
Thanks for reporting the problem and providing this patch.
I haven't signed FSF paperwork -- not sure whether it's needed for a
change this small.
It is not, and so I have checked the patch in.
But I can if needed.
Well, we would really like it if you did. In fact even better would be if you signed the paperwork and then contributed a patch to add a testcase to check that the patch works... :-)