This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Binutils 2.26 released
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: Matthias Klose <doko at ubuntu dot com>
- Cc: binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 09:54:30 +0100
- Subject: Re: Binutils 2.26 released
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <9F317B17-DC7C-42A1-A3BD-89E7A349FAE5 at adacore dot com> <56A8FC25 dot 6060503 at ubuntu dot com>
> On 27 Jan 2016, at 18:19, Matthias Klose <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 27.01.2016 10:25, Tristan Gingold wrote:
>> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
>> Hash: SHA1
>> I am pleased to announce binutils 2.26. You can get it from sourceware.org
>> and ftp.gnu.org in the usual places, e.g. ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/binutils/.
> However, the release doesn't set back the development mode to release. At least bfd/development.sh is still set to true, causing the date included in the sonames. Is anything else affected?
Indeed, I have forgotten that.