This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Binutils 2.26 released
- From: Matthias Klose <doko at ubuntu dot com>
- To: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>, binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 18:19:33 +0100
- Subject: Re: Binutils 2.26 released
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <9F317B17-DC7C-42A1-A3BD-89E7A349FAE5 at adacore dot com>
On 27.01.2016 10:25, Tristan Gingold wrote:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I am pleased to announce binutils 2.26. You can get it from sourceware.org
and ftp.gnu.org in the usual places, e.g. ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/binutils/.
However, the release doesn't set back the development mode to release. At least
bfd/development.sh is still set to true, causing the date included in the
sonames. Is anything else affected?