This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
RE: Commit: xfail rgn-at11 test for MIPS
- From: Matthew Fortune <Matthew dot Fortune at imgtec dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 09:41:32 +0000
- Subject: RE: Commit: xfail rgn-at11 test for MIPS
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87y4btde0c dot fsf at redhat dot com>
Nick Clifton <email@example.com> writes:
> I am applying the patch below to the mainline and 2.26 branch. It
> adds an XFAIl for MIPS targets to the linker's rgn-at11 test because
> the MIPS assembler aligns sections to a 16 byte boundary.
Thanks. This has been irritating me for a long time but I never quite
found the willpower to decide what to do about it.