This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Display initialization order of static C++ objects in a library or program?
- From: Jeffrey Walton <noloader at gmail dot com>
- To: Yury Gribov <y dot gribov at samsung dot com>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 05:28:38 -0500
- Subject: Re: Display initialization order of static C++ objects in a library or program?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAH8yC8mRamf3ZR+Onm5ny3w13dvsyLjbZ2QCDafAXF_WzM4CPQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <569375E1 dot 9050809 at samsung dot com>
- Reply-to: noloader at gmail dot com
> FYI you could try Asan's InitializationOrderFiasco checker:
> (AFAIR GCC version is unreliable so you may need to use Clang).
Oh, nice. Sanitizers are a security gate in our release engineering process.
I'll get that tested and have it added within the hour.