This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Display initialization order of static C++ objects in a library or program?
- From: Yury Gribov <y dot gribov at samsung dot com>
- To: noloader at gmail dot com, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 12:29:05 +0300
- Subject: Re: Display initialization order of static C++ objects in a library or program?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAH8yC8mRamf3ZR+Onm5ny3w13dvsyLjbZ2QCDafAXF_WzM4CPQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 01/10/2016 12:27 AM, Jeffrey Walton wrote:
I'm trying to track down the cause of a Valgrind finding for an
uninitialized read. I'm fairly certain it has to do with C++ static
initialization order fiasco.
How do I display initialization order of static C++ objects in a
library or program?
My apologies for a basic question. I'm having a difficult time finding
Thanks in advance.
FYI you could try Asan's InitializationOrderFiasco checker:
(AFAIR GCC version is unreliable so you may need to use Clang).