This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Release 2.26 - Next week ?
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: Matthias Klose <doko at ubuntu dot com>
- Cc: binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 10:21:08 +0100
- Subject: Re: Release 2.26 - Next week ?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <C25FDD18-CD84-4630-9BCD-4B5E5CB057D6 at adacore dot com> <568FF162 dot 5000801 at ubuntu dot com>
> On 08 Jan 2016, at 18:26, Matthias Klose <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On 08.01.2016 17:40, Tristan Gingold wrote:
>> Iâd plan to create the 2.26 release next week.
>> If you have a very strong reason to delay it for a backport, please tell that now.
> - the fix for PR ld/19368 is awaiting review for the branch.
> - PR 19421, but currently only a bug report
Letâs exclude it.
> - PR gas/19359, on trunk, but not on the branch
Apparently, nobody wants it for the branch.