This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] opcodes/arc: Support dmb instruction with no operands
- From: Andrew Burgess <andrew dot burgess at embecosm dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Claudiu dot Zissulescu at synopsys dot com, Cupertino dot Miranda at synopsys dot com
- Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 22:01:09 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] opcodes/arc: Support dmb instruction with no operands
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <dba406904308f1b72942596fba20455868385f02 dot 1450274625 dot git dot andrew dot burgess at embecosm dot com>
* Andrew Burgess <firstname.lastname@example.org> [2015-12-16 14:07:58 +0000]:
> The following patch adds a new instruction alias for arc. I'll push
> this as obvious in a few days if I get no complaints.
> In this GCC commit:
> GCC started emitting dmb instructions with no operands. The intention
> was that dmb with no operands should be an alias for 'dmb 0'.
> The following patch extends the arc opcodes library to support dmb with
> no operands.
> * arc-tbl.h (dmb): Add a no operand version of dmb.