This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Bootstrap failure because of warning in tc-i386.c
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 14:04:29 +0000
- Subject: Re: Bootstrap failure because of warning in tc-i386.c
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87k2ocjfqw dot fsf at redhat dot com> <CAMe9rOom9H0J8gAQ6n4icSEaOuVGc=3Cey134MOw-pVgbPhtxA at mail dot gmail dot com>
I was trying to bootstrap the current mainline FSF gcc sources
yesterday, using a combined tree with the latest binutils sources,
when I ran into this error:
Can you tell me how to reproduce it? I will take care of it.
Bootstrap a 32-bit gcc on an x86_64 host using an integrated set of
sources for mainline GCC and BINUTILS. The failure should appear.
Specifically I am running this script:
CC="gcc -m32" CXX="g++ -m32" ABI="32" setarch i686 \
make clean stage3-bubble