This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Commit: Fix formatting in coff-i386.c
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 12:35:12 +0000
- Subject: Re: Commit: Fix formatting in coff-i386.c
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87mvt8jgq7 dot fsf at redhat dot com> <1450439847 dot 11912 dot 9 dot camel at surprise>
It turns out to be a simple case of mis-indentation of an if
statement, so I am checking in the patch below to fix the problem.
Sorry if this is somewhat off-topic, but did you feel the warning was
Personally no - but I wanted the bootstrap to work, so I fixed the
binutils sources. Besides it does not hurt to fix up the formatting of
the code. The region affected was mis-indented, although only to a very