This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] ARM: Add support for SHF_ARM_NOREAD section flag
- From: mickael guene <mickael dot guene at st dot com>
- To: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 13:17:01 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] ARM: Add support for SHF_ARM_NOREAD section flag
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5671884D dot 70702 at st dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1512161815480 dot 15602 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
After a quick look inside readelf.c it seems there are the standard
output selected with -S option and a detailed one selected with -N
Do you want me to add ARM-specific section flags for detailed output
only ? or for both ?
On 12/16/2015 07:16 PM, Joseph Myers wrote:
This is not a problem with your patch since existing ARM section flags
aren't handled there, but it would be good for readelf to handle
ARM-specific section flags (it already handles architecture-specific flags
for some architectures).