This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [RFC PATCH 01/11] MIPS/BFD: Correct an FP ABI warning
- From: Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>
- To: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at imgtec dot com>
- Cc: <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Matthew Fortune <Matthew dot Fortune at imgtec dot com>, Daniel Sanders <Daniel dot Sanders at imgtec dot com>
- Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 20:41:33 +0000
- Subject: Re: [RFC PATCH 01/11] MIPS/BFD: Correct an FP ABI warning
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 00 dot 1511200755190 dot 6915 at tp dot orcam dot me dot uk> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 00 dot 1511200815330 dot 6915 at tp dot orcam dot me dot uk>
"Maciej W. Rozycki" <email@example.com> writes:
> Correct a warning produced on any FP ABI mismatch observed. Unlike the
> other settings, which in the presence of `.MIPS.abiflags' are duplicated
> in the `e_flags' member of the ELF file header, information on the FP
> ABI in use is duplicated in `.gnu.attributes' rather than in the former
> place. Update the warning message accordingly.
> * bfd/elfxx-mips.c (_bfd_mips_elf_merge_private_bfd_data):
> Correct an FP ABI warning.
OK independently of the rest, thanks.